<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Being held in contempt by the utterly contemptible...

June 21 2012 at 11:06 PM
Loki Luv, MD°  (no login)

`
I mean - Eric Holder should probably just be hanged the better to be rid of him, but I mean, really... ...Didn't the pathetic morons running our nation just do their diddly-dip dance of utter, abysmal and absolute failure for the second Goddam time trying to nail a Goddam baseball player for - GASP - "lying to Congress" !!!

Hell, if that were a crime, you might just as well shoot the lot of 'em !

Hell, shoot 'em all regardless - I ask you: Where's the down side ?

Should a person really give a good God Damn about being "held in contempt" by such a nauseatingly disgusting body of criminal reprobates who defile our very halls of government merely by setting foot in them ?

I'd sure hope they gave out some kind of piece of paper stating that I'd been held in contempt of congress if it were me - 'cos then I'd have something to frame and hang on my wall and friggin' brag about !

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee !!!

wink.gif

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Dennis
(Login D1J1)
Commando Supremo

My take...........

June 22 2012, 6:23 AM 

They try, and in this case fail, to handle things they can understand like ballplayers lying about PEDs. Ignore those things you can't grasp like foreign policy, the national debt, crumbling infrastructure and so on.

I'm not sure if this is good or bad, but not fucking with shit you don't understand isn't always a bad thing is it?!

Respond to this message   
John
(no login)

So why

June 22 2012, 11:57 PM 

did the White House invoke Executive Privledge if they didn't have something to hide? None of this supposedly had anything to do with the president.

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(no login)

Agree on executive privilege with you JB.....

June 23 2012, 5:31 AM 

In this and almost ALL the other cases the presidents in my recollection invoked it. Long as we're not making it just an Obama issue you are TOT.

It seldom has to do with the security of the nation or checks and balances. Rather it has become a convenient CYA mechanism.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Being held in contempt by the utterly contemptible...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

!!! INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH RADIATION !!!