Return to Index  

Paul on women for Bill

February 3 2010 at 11:20 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Here's the Biblical facts about Paul via the Holy Spirit. First think of context. You have to be very caucious of those who continually refer to rent-a-brains because they can't think for themselves.

Paul was VERY WELL VERSED on Scripture being originally a well known Pharisee.

Luke the author of the 3rd Synoptic Gospel wrote on Paul quoting him...

Acts 22:3
3 "I am a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city, educated under Gamaliel, strictly according to the law of our fathers, being zealous for God, just as you all are today. (NAS)

Acts 26:4-5
4 "So then, all Jews know my manner of life from my youth up, which from the beginning was spent among my {own} nation and at Jerusalem;
5 since they have known about me for a long time previously, if they are willing to testify, that I lived {as} a Pharisee according to the strictest sect of our religion. (NAS)

RIGHT AWAY we KNOW that Paul was a WELL KNOWN PHARISEE so they also would have known he was WELL VERSED in the Scriptures. (OT)

In the OT, RIGHT at the beginning we see that God provided for the man a HELPER ...NOT a LEADER.

Gen 2:18
18 Then the LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a HELPER suitable for him." (NAS)

This shows that IN A MARRIAGE SITUATION that the RESPONSIBILITY to provide ALL that is needed in a God glorifying marriage relationship INCLUDING SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP is given to the HUSBAND. Unfortunately, we can witness even here that some husbands have failed in their responsibility but pass it off trying to blame Paul somehow.

However Bill...we can see this happened right at the time of the fall when Satan went to one of man's weaknesses (WOMEN) to entice her with temptation. If Adam would have been the husband he was CREATED TO BE he would have stepped in RIGHT AWAY in protecting his wife from falling into what God had warned them about. As it was he was not a good husband and not only failed HER but his decision to go with her in wimpy weakness, brought about the spiritual and physical death ALL MANKIND has to suffer through.

So before we get into WHAT Paul says about women, let's think FIRST on what Paul ALREADY KNOWS in it's proper context. happy.gif

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses