Return to Index  

Nucc....i thank you much....

February 4 2010 at 1:00 AM

gerard  (Login seekingsoftly)

in total seriousness.....you provide me with much example.

What i mean....is that i see through you how satan works.....you...like he....twists what people say to you (reading what Sean/Noob has been discussing with you))....

you use guilt like a knife.....you try to place dispair in the hearts of others and demean and hurt (well try to)....just as satan does as seen in scripture.....

you try to plant seeds of doubt in people....in their marriage....in the lives.....

you are one sorry evil man Nucc.....but....i think....G-d is using even people like you......in the way I see Him using you anyhow....

i wanted to call this to the attention of everyone else too....

look and do a study of satan's words, works and actions in scripture......then make a list of things Nucc says constantly......then pray fervently with supplication...giving Glory and Honor to Him.....

I pray you all find the truth on this matter.....and that none of you allow this man to do the above things.....

all the above things i see Nucc doing to others......can rip and tear at one's faith....

be very careful with him

in MY view.

gerard

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement