Return to Index  

It's a life of faith Vince

February 8 2010 at 8:11 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to As I reflect on yesterday's activities

Salvation is not automatic for everybody (Universalism) and once passed from THIS LIFE, there is NO SECOND CHANCE.

Heb 9:27
27 And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die ONCE and after this {comes} judgment, (NAS)

There is NO MAGIC TRICK....It is the MIRACLE of the GRACE of God to whom God FOREKNEW.

Rom 8:29-30
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined {to become} conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born among many brethren;
30 and whom He predestined, these He also called; and whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. (NAS)

I will have have disagreement among some Christian BROTHERS that believe you can lose your salvation, but I think God is POWERFUL ENOUGH to KEEP those to whom He as saved.

2 Tim 1:12
12 For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I KNOW whom I have believed and am persuaded THAT HE IS ABLE to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. (NKJ)

Doubts coming to a believer's life is not an uncommon thing (it happens) but that has more to do with a person's makeup rather than the work of God. Satan KNOWS this and works at a person's weak areas of faith rather than his strengths. For the TRUE CHRISTIAN however, the goal is to find rest believing in the PEACE OF GOD.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses