Return to Index  

Hi, John

February 8 2010 at 10:39 PM

seapanther  (Login seapanther)

I arrived at Mondo and Ms. Mondo's forum by accident. I have no idea how I got here.

Gerard and I haven't spoken for probably more than a year; he'd be the first to tell you that.

Gerard and I had a fallling out over what turned out to be a mistake; nonetheless, John, Gerard and I are not the best of friends and never have been. He would be the first to state that, too.

John, for the sake of civility and maturity, Gerard and I apologized to one another for the very nasty things we said to each other, and we are now both taking the high road and are on on way to becoming Web friends.

In actuality, John, one of my main interests regarding communication of the Web began a year or so ago with Gerard. At that time, Gerard and I were no more than passing acquaintances--we rarely communicated, until I erroneously attributed an act which I consider to be a betrayal to Gerard.

Erroneously. Gerard had nothing to do with it, and I blamed him in error. I never did tell him why I was upset until a few weeks ago. Rather a long time that Gerard and I had nothing but bad things about one another through no fault of either one of us.

May be a long road to maturity--as well as to a state of harmony. Others may gain that stance at an earlier date.

Sea

[linked image]

~~~

This message has been edited by seapanther on Feb 8, 2010 10:40 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses