Return to Index  

John you've been a GREAT BLESSING and so has Jay and Bill

February 20 2010 at 5:12 PM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

I am reminded of the story from Exodus 17

Exod 17:8-16
8 Then Amalek came and fought against Israel at Rephidim.
9 So Moses said to Joshua, "Choose men for us, and go out, fight against Amalek. Tomorrow I will station myself on the top of the hill with the staff of God in my hand."
10 And Joshua did as Moses told him, and fought against Amalek; and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
11 So it came about when Moses held his hand up, that Israel prevailed, and when he let his hand down, Amalek prevailed.
12 But Moses' hands were heavy. Then they took a stone and put it under him, and he sat on it; and Aaron and Hur supported his hands, one on one side and one on the other. Thus his hands were steady until the sun set.
13 So Joshua overwhelmed Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.

14 Then the LORD said to Moses, "Write this in a book as a memorial, and recite it to Joshua, that I will utterly blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven."
15 And Moses built an altar, and named it The LORD is My Banner;
16 and he said, "The LORD has sworn; the LORD WILL HAVE WAR against Amalek from generation to generation." (NAS)

Imagine that John....God at WAR... AMEN. As long as GOD'S CHILDREN, hold each other up and pray for one another and by OBEDIENT faith and love toward the ONE TRUE GOD, VICTORY IS ASSURED because God is with us. The AMALEKITES were ALWAYS against Israel or GOD'S CHOSEN much like we see even on this forum and in our present day history but they, and people like them WILL HAVE ANY MEMORY of THEM blotted out from under heaven. So John when I see people like the Amelekites ON THIS FORUM I speak to them KNOWING they are the LOSERS if NOT NOW, then eventually. AMEN. happy.gif

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses