Return to Index  

That's precisely it

February 21 2010 at 6:29 PM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

Response to I watched this 2-hour video...

And I almost feel sorry for Christian apologists because they haven't got a chance. They have to contrive a cobweb of circular reasoning to even BEGIN to appear as though they have some legitimate basis for their claims.

Christians feel very "persecuted" by anyone who "raises doubts" ... and then begin to believe that the DEVIL is giving their opponents some kind of cleverness because the opponents always seem to know EXACTLY where to pounce.

I remember myself -back in the days when I was trying to be an apologist- getting super annoyed by the relentless attacks of unbelievers. I remarked one time, that they were just doing an extremely easy thing by coming to Christian forums ... like shooting fish in a barrel.

Well ... that's just the thing ...

It WOULDN'T be so easy IF the Christian doctrinal claims were actually true. Truth can't be destroyed by deconstruction, logic and reasoning. It only asserts itself more and more in the face of examination.

But a false premise? Ha .... it's a piece of cake. Every new examination destroys a lie even more.

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses