Return to Index  

Well unfortunately Yvonne..There's no Bible Code

February 25 2010 at 8:09 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

I can appreciate your attempt to find God by your own means but God has ALREADY provided the means for which we can understand God and IT IS the Holy Bible. The way to begin understanding the Bible is by faith, believing that the answers dealing with the important matters in life are found in God's Word, NOT God's Word PLUS the REAL BIBLE CODE.

Jesus Christ being FOREVER the Godman demonstrated and even told man that ..

Matt 4:4
4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.'"
(NAS)

It was written in Deut 8:3. What you haven't shown is where Christ says there is a Bible Code you have to know in order to know what He's saying. There is NO Bible Code Yvonne. There is the Holy Spirit, and it is He that leads God's children into ALL TRUTH.

John 15:26
26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, {that is} , who proceeds from the Father, He will bear witness of Me, (NAS)

The church is the BODY of BELIEVERS who have the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Truth tells me and should tell ALL of God's TRUE children from Acts 17:10,11 that we can LISTEN to what someone is saying about the Bible ***BUT*** it would be very UNWISE to just accept blindly what someone is saying the Bible says WITHOUT INVESTIGATING it first.

Acts 17:10-11
10 And the brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea; and when they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews.
11 Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thessalonica, for they received the word with great eagerness, examining the Scriptures daily, {to see} whether these things were so. (NAS)

I'm sorry Yvonne, I know we've been through this before, but NOTHING has changed. I can't accept what you say about a Bible Code for there is none. There are a lot of truths in what you say BUT there are ALSO just as many things that are just simply not true. The Bride of Christ is a body, the body has members. The body has unity, members of Christ's body do not stand alone.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

This message has been edited by Forerunner on Feb 25, 2010 8:28 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement