Return to Index  

God protects His true children Yvonne and that's why..

February 25 2010 at 9:10 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to why do you not hear me?

..we hear what you say **BUT** we ALSO DISCERN (JUDGE) what you say. I agree that when a person receives the grace of God AS HE OFFERS IT, truth begins to be illuminated in the minds of Christ's bride (THE BODY of BELIEVERS). It is NOT a CODE it IS the by way of the Holy Spirit who IS A PERSON. Can you not grasp that fact. Read God's Word Yvonne. The CODE is an IT, the Holy Spirit is a PERSON.

John 15:26
26 "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, {that is} the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, He will bear witness of Me, (NAS)

Y> JESUS OPENS that BOOK, that CODE to us when he comes WITHIN OUR SOUL at the HOUR when we are judged:

N> He comes into the soul of a person WHEN A PERSON receives His grace and he/she is DECLARED NOT GUILTY of their sins. However that is not the ONLY JUDGMENT of believers and that's were YOU are confusing. Paul WRITING TO BELIEVERS says..

2 Cor 5:10
10 For we must ALL appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may be recompensed for his deeds in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. (NAS)

There is ANOTHER JUDGMENT Yvonne. Not for sin, but for what TRUE Christians do, say, and think in this life. Are you NOT AWARE of THIS JUDGMENT? So IF you are TRULY a Christian you had better be sure you KNOW FACTUALLY that the Bible teaches there is a Bible Code because IT DOESN'T. You haven't proved any such thing exists to me and I've been a PERPETUAL STUDENT of BIBLE TRUTH for 40 years.

I call false for what it is Yvonne. If you want to discuss any thing with me I'm willing but please don't feed me lines that of mysticism and call it TRUTH. If you can prove me wrong WITH FACTS like I'm doing with you then I'll listen. The is NO BIBLE CODE. that's a FACT

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses