Return to Index
February 26 2010 at 2:55 PM
That is your definition Bob
They are all describing real events that actually happened. That is a requirement of truth.
"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
Respond to this message
- Mondo on Feb 26, 2010, 3:02 PM
Yes I do Mondo
- Bob on Feb 26, 2010, 3:08 PM
- Vince on Feb 26, 2010, 4:31 PM
I think what you're smoking
- Mondo on Feb 26, 2010, 4:35 PM
- Bob on Feb 26, 2010, 7:32 PM