Return to Index  

ok, let me try again to speak of the second death which comes after the first resurrection

March 21 2010 at 9:31 AM

Yvonne  (Login Harpazo)

Response to In response to JB's question...It was ALREADY put in a simple manner

let me also remind you Nucc that a day with the LORD is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a DAY....the "DAY OF THE LORD" that comes to us all at an HOUR we do not expect it to come....at least I didn't expect it, but it came nevertheless....

Eph 2:1 And you [hath he quickened], ((((who were dead)))) in trespasses and sins;

Col 2:13 And ((((you, being dead))))) in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Mat 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and ((((let the dead bury their dead.)))))

Luk 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Christ risin in us is the FIRST resurrection.....

Jesus Christ said "I AM THE RESURRECTION AND LIFE" right?

so once CHRIST RISES IN US, we are ALIVE and NO MORE DEAD in our sins, or dead in the "FIRST ADAM" in whom we all died

the first death is a state we are all born in physically.......we are not born alive, but DEAD to God

yet with Christ in us we have LIFE in us

but then, WE experience the SECOND DEATH, which is DYING WITH CHRIST (the cross)

look

Rom 6:8 Now if (((we be dead with Christ))), we believe that we shall also live with him:

I explained how the "BETTER RESURRECTION" is when we RISE WITH HIM, when our soul and CHRIST become "ONE NEW MAN"

and that new man has a NAME

Jesus

hence we are baptized INTO JESUS NAME

this is why people stumble over Jesus

even if CHRIST is revealed to them, like to Peter.....and Jesus even said flesh and blood did not reveal Christ but the FATHER
revealed Christ to Peter

yet after Satan asked to sift him further down the same chapter, Jesus said HE prays for Peter that his FAITH (given to him through the revelation of Christ) will FAIL him not.

this fiery trial of faith that one overcomes IS THE FIRE BAPTISM into JESUS name

after one understands CHRIST IN THEIR SOUL and AGREES with CHRIST, they MARRY according to their UNION OF WILLS

the marriage supper of the LAMB means the TWO WILLS AGREE and marry into ONE NEW WILL

and this ONE NEW WILL is ONE SPIRIT, and the name of that SOUL is JESUS

so we become HIS BODY and he becomes our head

so it is written

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Pe 1:21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Until CHRIST is brought forth, until the "mind of Christ" is given, we are lawless and do not understand the things or LAW OF GOD so we can AGREE with it or with Christ

but once we have CHRIST, we have to agree to be made ONE and as we agree with God in CHRIST, he makes us one to that extent

this extent that we are FREE, we don't sin anymore

to the degree that we don't agree, we continue to SIN or miss the mark of Gods LAW, the CODE I am talking about

see?

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement