A thought about God communicationMarch 21 2010 at 9:42 PM
Vince (Login MoxiFox)
If there is anything at all which God feels is vitally important to humanity, he can easily communicate those things DIRECTLY to every human being.
Case in point is the necessity to reproduce and keep the human species alive.
There has NEVER been any need for the "gospel of sex" to be "preached" to anyone, in order for people to come into an understanding of how to do sex. True, original sex may be rather awkward and unsuccessful ... but people keep persisting and practicing until they "get it right".
People have a natural curiosity about sex. They ask questions .... they keep their eyes open to "see" and their ears open to "hear" about it.
Despite all efforts to suppress the knowledge of the truth about sex ... people STILL come to their own knowledge of the truth in their own way.
You might say then, that it is GOD .... TELLING people DIRECTLY ... about sex and their need to heed the small inner voice inside, in order to learn how to do it.
Well, if God can communicate the essentials about sex DIRECTLY ...
Why does anyone suppose that God can't communicate spiritual necessities to people in the same way?
Why does he need to select certain people -to whom he imparts his secrets- to go forth and tell the rest of the world ... and have them persecuted and killed etc. for "doing the will of God"?
It simply makes no sense at all.
If God has a vital message to give to humanity, he can do it DIRECTLY .. in exactly the same way that he imparts knowledge on sex and how to reproduce.
- here is your answer.... - pop the bubble on Mar 21, 2010, 9:53 PM
- What sinful nature? - Vince on Mar 21, 2010, 10:57 PM
- the sinful nature - Yvonne on Mar 22, 2010, 6:30 AM
- Created in His Image - Nucc on Mar 22, 2010, 7:48 AM
- Created In Our Image - truthbetold on Mar 22, 2010, 8:32 AM
- yes, imperfect gods are us....before we find or return to the FATHER of our spirits - Yvonne on Mar 22, 2010, 8:52 AM
- yes, imperfect gods are us.... and don't you know it - truthbetold on Mar 22, 2010, 9:01 AM
- yes - Yvonne on Mar 22, 2010, 9:35 AM
- Good for you - truthbetold on Mar 22, 2010, 9:41 AM
- ok - Yvonne on Mar 22, 2010, 9:48 AM
- ok - truthbetold on Mar 22, 2010, 10:06 AM
- It's not that we cannot be loved, it's... - Nucc on Mar 22, 2010, 9:29 AM
- You said nothing - Vince on Mar 22, 2010, 9:48 AM
- Here is my viewpoint - JB on Mar 22, 2010, 12:03 AM
- Good points Vince... - Truthseeker on Mar 22, 2010, 1:07 PM
- Too true - Vince on Mar 22, 2010, 11:38 PM
- Great post Vince - Mondo on Mar 22, 2010, 11:23 PM