Return to Index  

Thing is, Yvonne, What the fudge IS God?

March 23 2010 at 11:45 AM
Jackie  (Login BlueJudah)
Forum Owner

Response to if God were really a choice, nobody would choose him

Just too many things to different people. So when God is chosen, what does that really mean? The chosen God is just the chooser's idea of the kind of God he / she wants / can accepts / can make a sense of.

I can easily be a victim of that myself. But I hope that by being aware of this possibility, I might just way lay some of the pitfalls.

I totally disagree with your suggestion that The Source has to coerce humanity to love IT. No same page is required. Why does The Source has Many Ways and Many Experiences happening, possibly in numbers we just cannot image, if the only point it ro get humanity to love IT. IT already loves Itself. IT just explores to know the totality of what IT is capable of. The Whole, the Fullness. My gosh, an amazing adventure!

We will ALL rejoin the Realization of What I AM, it is just a matter of 'time' so to speak. As Striver says, the Tortoisse and the Hare. There is no rush. happy.gif

The whole point was never to be on 'the same page'. What evolution can come of sameness?

God is there for anyone who wants a chat. One just needs to desire IT and then LISTEN!

We never die. Only part of teh physical dies and even that was never meant to be! We forget the marvelous tool of a Temple the physical casing in and continue to abuse and abuse.

Energy can never die. Energy changes ans we have Transformation!

Love
Jackie
happy.gifhappy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement