Return to Index  

I've misunderstood NOTHING Yvonne

March 24 2010 at 11:38 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to you missed almost everthing I said but thats ok

Y> Jacob is not a Man but part of the "body God prepared for himself to be born in, hence the woman that Jesus CHRIST would be BORN THROUGH

N> Are stating that Jacob known as Israel did not EXIST? Show me ISRAEL the woman existed.

Jacob was a REAL PERSON Yvonne not a symbol. That's why you're so confused you have to consistently allegories things that you can't even show Bbilically.

The first man (Gr. Adam) was a man when he was created Yvonne that's what Adam means...MAN. God created ADAM. It's not POSSIBLE FOR AN UNCREATED MAN to marry a head if he is yet to be in existence. You're confused Yvonne. Very Very confused.

Y> and the last ADAM is BEGOTTEN through the woman, the church, the bride that later becomes his OWN BODY,hence Jesus said those who do the will of his FATHER, become his MOTHER....

N> No that's incorrect again Yvonne because the church is built BY THE LAST ADAM JESUS CHRIST just like Jesus Christ in the Bible says. Here is what you MISSED.

Matt 16:15-18
15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 And Simon Peter answered and said, "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal {this} to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it.
(NAS)

See Yvonne????? Jesus is not begotten through the church Jesus is REVEALED THROUGH THE TRUE CHURCH ...The one HE is building. That's what you're missing Jesus is NOT to BE BORN, He was INCARNATED through His earthly mother Mary IMPREGNATED by the Holy Spirit.

Keep going Yvonne and hopefully, eventually, you will see all that you're missing. I'll helpp you see what errors you continually make, so you won't continue to be so confused.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

This message has been edited by Forerunner on Mar 24, 2010 11:43 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement