Return to Index  

You made a strange remark

March 24 2010 at 2:19 PM
lox  (no login)

Response to I've misunderstood NOTHING Yvonne

"Yvonne we BOTH can be wrong??????? BUT we CAN"T BE RIGHT????

I see that you are being answered but you are to thick to listen or receive. You are to programmed in the ways of men to even slow down and listen. You are not a good student. This has happened before:

Then Paul went to the synagogue and preached boldly for the next three months, arguing persuasively about the Kingdom of God.

But some rejected his message and publicly spoke against the Way, so Paul left the synagogue and took the believers with him. Then he began preaching daily at the lecture hall of Tyrannus.

Yvonne's speech is graceful and seasoned with salt, and you have been answered accurately but you have been so programmed in the ways of men that you are afraid to listen.

And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

He who has knowledge spares his words, and a man of understanding has a cool spirit.

Understand [this], my beloved brethren. Let every man be quick to hear [a ready listener], slow to speak, slow to take offense and to get angry.

Hold fast and follow the pattern of wholesome and sound teaching which you have heard from me, in [all] the faith and love which are [for us] in Christ Jesus.

And let your instruction be sound and fit and wise and wholesome, vigorous and [b]irrefutable and above censure, so that the opponent may be put to shame, finding nothing discrediting or evil to say about us.

I notice that you are hostile to the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Respond to this message   
Responses