Return to Index  

wrong

March 25 2010 at 1:47 PM
lox  (no login)

Response to If you had paid attention to anything I've quoted , I've NEVER SAID..

The secret [things belong] unto the LORD our God: but those [things which are] revealed [belong] unto us and to our children for ever, that [we] may do all the words of this law.

Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him.

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

You willingly ignore and just move on to the next mistake!

And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost.....

(Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

But God hath revealed [them] unto us,us,us,us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

If the Holy Ghost does not reveal His own Word then all your techniques are useless no matter how eductated they sound.

Says:Study/spoudazo to shew[present] thyself,thyself,thyself approved[accepted] unto God,God,God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Study:spoudaz├┤
to hasten, make haste
to exert one's self, endeavour, give diligence

Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and [a]faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and [b]faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness.

And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement