Return to Index  

Louis once said my understanding of the Bible was to him a cold dish of maggots

March 25 2010 at 3:46 PM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to you are a RUDE ASS_chamowr in Hebrew

BUT I was not surprised: I understood why he said that even as I understand why you call Lox and those who understand allegory Zombies

2Cr 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

2Cr 3:3 [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, (((written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God)))); not in tables of stone, but in ((((fleshy tables of the heart)))).

2Cr 3:4 ¶ And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward:

2Cr 3:5 ((((Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God))));

ME: IT IS CHRIST IN ME who speaks the LIVING WORD that flows continually from my belly/womb/heart like LIVING WATER

2Cr 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; (((not of the letter, but of the spirit)))): for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

ME:I use the letter to show why I speak the way I do from the abundance of the HEART where the LIVING WORD was engrafted, but those who don't have the SPIRIT, think I am lying about having it in me: They are still being KILLED by the LETTER and don't know it yet:

2Cr 3:7 ¶ But (((if the ministration of death, written))) [and] engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which [glory] was to be done away:

THE STONES it is written on is the HEART OF STONE, heart of the law....Israel without the Spirit of Christ...
2Cr 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

2Cr 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation [be] glory, much more doth (((the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.))))

this is the ministration that those who are crucified with CHRIST have...witnesses of Jesus:

2Cr 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

2Cr 3:11 For if that which is done away [was] glorious, much more that which remaineth [is] glorious.

2Cr 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, (((we use great plainness of speech)))):

ME: its only PLAIN to those who UNDERSTAND it plainly:

2Cr 3:13 And not as Moses, [which] put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

2Cr 3:14 But ((((their minds were blinded)))): for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which [vail] is done away in Christ.

2Cr 3:15 But even unto ((((this day)))), when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

ME: IT means "THIS DAY" still if you don't have CHRIST in the HEART....you still can't understand when MOSES is read:

2Cr 3:16 Nevertheless ((((when it shall turn to the Lord))), the vail shall be taken away.

ME: THE "IT" is the HEART

2Cr 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

2Cr 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement