Return to Index  

Exposing the allegorical false Christs

March 29 2010 at 9:39 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Allegorical interpreters of Scriptures do so under assumptions.

Allegorical interpretation assumes the text has a meaning other than what the literal wording says. Jesus (God the Son) NEVER used this method. Practiced initially by Philo of Alexandria, who tried to mix Greek philosophy and Judaism. Followed by Clement and Origen on the Christian side.

WHAT ALLEGORICAL INTERPRETORS CONSISTENTLY MISS

Most everyone understands that there are ways of figuring out what someone means by their words when they speak with you. For example, if you walk in on a conversation and hear one person say to another "I really hate it when you do that", you don't really know what it is that the person hates, do you? However, chances are you will have ways of figuring this out, or interpreting what was said. Your first thought might be to wonder what the rest of the conversation was about, or who is on the other end of the phone. This is called CONTEXT. You know that if you can figure out what the CONTEXT was, you might be able to figure out what it is that this person hates. It's clear that WITHOUT KNOWING THE CONTEXT OF THE CONVERSATION you wouldn't have a clue about how to figure out what was being discussed.

I had to ask to Yvonne 7 times about what the writer of Hebrews stated in ..

Heb 10:24-25
24 and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging {one another} and all the more, as you see the day drawing near. (NAS)

I asked her IF she physically attended a church with OTHER Christians and after she seven times finally responded with...

***that we are the CHURCH of the LIVING GOD

and yes, I attend it every day,heck, it goes whereever I go,amazing huh?****

However because Yvonne INCORRECTLY INTERPRETS THE SCRIPTURES she AGAIN MISSES the point the writer of the verses was attempting to get across.

*NOTICE

Heb 10:24-25
24 and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds,
25 not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging {one another} and all the more, as you see the day drawing near.
(NAS)

1. The writer is addressing Hebrew Christians who were acting like the Hebrews of the OT instead living in the NEWNESS of life as Christians. They were slipping back into their old ways.

2. Looking at the verses the writer is giving WISE INSTRUCTION on how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, by NOT FORSAKING the assembling together as apparently Yvonne has done.

So NOW we can see the consequence of what Yvonne is doing. Because SHE HAS HABITUALLY NEGLECTED the physical assembling with other Christians she has fallen for a FALSE CHRIST and has MISSED the TRUE MESSAGE of the Scriptures by giving some phony excuses like "we are the CHURCH of the LIVING GOD" and she attends church everyday of the week. That's pure HOGWASH and should be ignored. She represents a false Christ, and wouldn't have a clue on what the Bible is ACTUALLY SAYING.

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement