Return to Index  

Again you judge incorrectly Yvonne

April 5 2010 at 9:11 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to everyone has a mind

The mind of Christ is not wimpy. The mind of Christ as shown by the HOLY SPIRIT through Paul.

2 Tim 4:2
2 preach the word; be ready in season {and} out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction. (NAS)

Iceman has chosen to be mindless and not think, much like you with regard to my questions directed to you.

Y> I have a problem with people who treat nature like shit

and those who THINK they know the God of the Bible just because they memorized some scripture that they use to put others down with

N> I have a problem with people who think they know the Bible but won't interpret it correctly and with people that refuse to recognize it's the Holy Spirit telling them so.

God's Word is CLEAR we are to make RIGHT JUDGMENTS Yvonne. You haven't here nor in your personal discussions with me. LITERALLY from the New Testament and from the very mouth of God the Son we are to make RIGHT JUDGMENTS

John 7:24
24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." (NAS)

Unless we LOVE the truth, we cannot know it ~~ Pascal

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement