ok

April 5 2010 at 10:13 AM

(Login Harpazo)
Sufi

Response to Can't do that Yvonne

can't blame a gal for trying:

its not my job to open your ears and eyes; God alone will make things GROW

I plant and water....with the word

if it doesn't find the GOOD GROUND within you, it won't bring forth the 30, 60 and 100 fold return yet: MARK 4

it has to go DEEP for that to happen; it has to pierce YOUR HEART

which brings me to the POST ON PIERCING THE "BODY" OF JESUS with a sword:

LOOKING at the piercing from MY POINT of view, or my opinion as some would say:

Jhn 19:32 Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.

ME: first of all, the ones who were crucified with Jesus had their legs broken: This is important on a metaphorical level which is the EXPERIENTIAL LEVEL of the soul; the written is not the real but the metaphor:

the one and other who is crucified with him is the 'Spirit of Satan", the liar and thief that took the soul Jesus Christ is crucified within: Yes, this is an individual experience and when it happens, Satan's kingdom (within us) is divided: one part is transformed and goed up with CHRIST to Paradise and one part goes back to the earth which we see later in Rev 12 when we see the tail of Satan cast out of heaven (his head is destroyed because of the UNION of SPIRIT with Christ to make out of TWAIN, "ONE NEW MAN"

the part that is not transformed persecutes the woman and her child; which are also part of us; BONES represent SPIRITUAL SUBSTANCE, hence the spirit of the antichrist is divided, broken but the SPIRIT OF CHRIST IS NOT DIVIDED, but instead it is the SOURCE for the transformation of the other spirit that is divided:

Jhn 19:33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs:

JESUS was "dead already' in what way? the ego was dead so there was no reason to KILL him spiritually:

Jhn 19:34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

ME: the blood is spiritual blood that saves us, and this is the HOLY SPIRIT that is poured out for us, his body and baptized it by fire and the HOly Spirit:

the WATER is the WORD that cleanses the body.....and COMFORTS the body by leading it into all truth: THE COMFORTER is the HOLY SPIRIT from the merciful side, which is why it is written that those in Zion will receive "BEAUTY" for ashes: what the HOly Spirit burns up the comforter explains through the word and builds up:

Jhn 19:35 And he that saw [it] bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

ME: I love that" HE THAT SAW"
being a witness of Jesus is what fulfills the scripture that "EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM". Too many false witnesses out there claim to be Christians but they have NOT SEEN JESUS yet: They believe in him but they don't really know him, are not yet JOINED TO HIM spiritually:

I want to make it a point to say that these will BECOME WITNESSEs of him in due time, at their HOUR, their visitation, but till that time comes for them, they will not hear or see those who have heard and seen; Its only natural that one can't be a witness of something or someone they haven't seen or heard: It is thrown out in a human court and in the divine court it is also not A TRUE WITNESS even though it is a PROMISE if one accepts it as such:

Jhn 19:36 For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.

Jhn 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

WHO is told that? Who is promised that they shall look upon him whom they have pierced??

this did not happen in history but it is a word that is going to be FULFILLED in all of Israel (Romans 11) when they are saved; when God sends a deliverer to turn all ungodliness from Jacob, but FIRST TO THE HOUSE OF JUDAH.....look:

Zec 12:10 ¶ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and (((they shall look upon me whom they have pierced)))), and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Zec 12:11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

Zec 12:12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart;

Zec 12:13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;

Zec 12:14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

ME: another witness that it happens TO EVERY MAN IN HIS OWN ORDER, I COR 15

it is written later in the chapter

Jhn 19:41 Now in the place where he was crucified there was a garden; and in the garden a new sepulchre, wherein was never man yet laid.

ME: in the place that he was crucified....where is this place? the Bible tells us in another place

Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which ((((spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified)))).

this place is a spiritual place and it is called EGYPT and Sodom: these are allegories for the EGO where he is buried and Sodom (burning) which is the spirit of Zion; why do I say this? Sodom means burning and it lies where the 'dead sea' is located and the Jordan river:

Sodom was destroyed by Gods judgment which is what happens to both the ego and the spirit that becomes Zion: look at the meaning of Zion:

Zion = "parched place"

1) another name for Jerusalem especially in the prophetic books

it is from the root tsiyum or signpost, monument, market, a pillar: like a conspicuous place:

I know this is the SIGN the Jews are waiting to see: THE CROSS is that sign and it is something they FORGOT or that they won't remember till it happens to them in their Spiritual experience:

that word is used here as a witness to Gods action with the virgin of Israel....

Jer 31:21 ¶ Set thee up waymarks (TSIYUM) , make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

Jer 31:22 How long wilt thou go about, O thou backsliding daughter? for the LORD hath created a new thing in the earth, A woman shall compass a man.

THE WOMAN is the CHURCH who compasses Jesus the head of the church/woman/his body:

a word on piercing....with the sword

Luk 2:25 ¶ And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name [was] Simeon; and the same man [was] just and devout, waiting for the (((consolation of Israel))): and the Holy Ghost was upon him.

ME: see he was waiting for the comforter even though the Holy Spirit was upon him:

Luk 2:26 And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ.

WE see Christ before we see our death; after seeing Christ we are able to die in peace:

Luk 2:27 And (((he came by the Spirit)))) into the temple: and when the parents brought in ((((the child Jesus)))), to do for him after the custom of the law,

Luk 2:28 Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Luk 2:29 Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

Luk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Luk 2:31 Which thou hast prepared before ((((the face of all people)));

ME: ALL PEOPLE WILL SEE THIS: EVERY EYE WILL SEE THIS, not just those of history, but WE WILL SEE THE SAME THING IN THE SPIRIT:

Luk 2:32 A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

ME: here there is a distinction made between the gentiles and Israel; FIRST CHRIST COMES to the house of Judah, who will be the EYES of the NEW MAN; this is their function, the blind eyes become able to SEE and explain the spiritual meanings;

Simeon means HEARD and represents the "EARS of the new body", but thats another post:

the HEAD that is given to us BOTH SEES and HEARS and works together to serve and MOVE the body where it wills:

Luk 2:33 And Joseph and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him.

NOW the purpose of these verses:

Luk 2:34 And Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, Behold, this [child] is set for the fall and rising again of many in Israel; and for ((((a sign))))) which shall be spoken against;

two things here:

1) this child is for a "FALL" (first we see Saul fall to the earth) and a rising (resurrection) of many in ISRAEL....and the JEW is waiting for the sign...to SEE SOMETHING ....

now, for the house of Judah, which I showed above, and Mary is from that house because she is the VIRGIN of David our soul that is made KING (new will) when it is joined to Messiah CHRIST:

Luk 2:35 (Yea, a sword shall pierce through thy own soul also,) that the thoughts of many hearts may be revealed.

WHEN the virgin is pierced in us we MOURN for Jesus as a mother mourns her ONLY SON; this happens because THE SWORD (WORD OF GOD) pierces us, pierces our UNDERSTANDING between the carnal and spiritual meaning of the word:

Respond to this message   
Responses