ok-thanksApril 9 2010 at 7:00 AM
Response to Re: question....seriously
here is what we said:
ME: whose definition should we all use? -- YOU: Those existing definitions that already work (in a practical sense).
ME: I mean who decides? -- YOU: People, through practical experience.
ok based on that answer,
do the people who DEFINED existing reality according to existing evidence or proof that their definition works have to be in the majority?
I mean when a new FACT is discovered by science, it is a minority that the majority usually adopt as reality, no?
another question based on your answer is, can we ignore the 'sheeple' of millions if they agree on the same reality?
I'm not saying all the sheeple actually experienced the same reality that they confess to believe in, but the question remains; Can one ignore so many sheeple as a real affect in reality?
- Re: ok-thanks - truthbetold on Apr 9, 2010, 7:31 AM
- I have to say amen to that - Yvonne on Apr 9, 2010, 4:25 PM
- Causation - truthbetold on Apr 10, 2010, 3:46 AM
- I have to admit that I can't see where you are with what you say - Yvonne on Apr 10, 2010, 7:49 AM
- Then that's exactly how it is - truthbetold on Apr 10, 2010, 9:04 AM
- ok, I looked up the razor - Yvonne on Apr 10, 2010, 9:47 AM
- Shifting the burden of proof is not allowed - truthbetold on Apr 10, 2010, 1:48 PM
- The Razor is a principle, not a law - Mondo on Apr 10, 2010, 3:58 PM
- Yeah, that's what me said - truthbetold on Apr 10, 2010, 5:33 PM
- I said it more succintly - Mondo on Apr 10, 2010, 6:56 PM
- . - JB on Apr 11, 2010, 2:21 AM
- . - Mondo on Apr 11, 2010, 11:36 AM
- \o/ - JB on Apr 11, 2010, 9:03 PM
- Big deal - truthbetold on Apr 11, 2010, 2:42 AM