Return to Index
May 2 2010 at 10:55 PM
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Scripture is good, and scripture at that time did not even refer to the New Testament. To me it would include parts of the Bible, parts of the Tao Te Ching, and wonderful poetry, and writings from thousands of inspired human beings.
Respond to this message
And Greek philosophy
- Vince on May 3, 2010, 2:43 AM
No, Not Really
- Pastor Jack Howell on May 3, 2010, 7:53 AM
Not really what?
- Vince on May 3, 2010, 4:35 PM
A fundamentalist friend had noted this to me as well
- Mondo on May 3, 2010, 5:08 PM
the Bible does say that God spoke to mankind in diverse ways
- Yvonne on May 3, 2010, 9:20 AM