Return to Index  

the Bible does say that God spoke to mankind in diverse ways

May 3 2010 at 9:20 AM

Yvonne  (Login Harpazo)

Response to No argument

yes, God did speak through other nations and through other prophets besides the Hebrews.....

Hbr 1:1 ΒΆ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

I believe these fathers were in every nation from the time of Adam.....the prophets of old were called the Nebitium....who travelled the world over.... but they were all Hebrews (ones from the other side) and I have given my reason for that many times due to the fact that the EBLA texts found in Syria (Tel Mari) show that Hebrew is the oldest language; it was a proto-Canaanite language:

sundry times
polymeros (many portions, many times, many ways)
divers manners
polytropos (many manners, fashion, means)

BUT.........

Hbr 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

ME: now, if one is not in their "last days", then they still haven't HEARD THE SON, who doesn't speak in history, but in the LAST DAYS....when he is revealed in the SOUL (Israel):

Hbr 1:3 Who being the brightness of [his] glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Hbr 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

NOW, the book of Acts says "the last days began" when the first PERSON HAD CHRIST APPEAR IN THEM, come to them, be brought forth through their own soul/heart/womb:

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

ME: this is also when the tribulation begins in that soul:

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Pe 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

2Pe 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

2Pe 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of the creation.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement