Return to Index  

dont do that

May 4 2010 at 7:41 PM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to Dear Yvonne

if you start accusing me when I prove to why I believe the way I do, then there is no continuation of this conversation

prove to me through scripture that it is a doctrine of devils or retract that accusation Jack

PS, besides

and look at what Paul associates with doctrine of devils in I Tim 4:

1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

ME: hypocriy is pretense, meaning "actor" in Greek:

1Ti 4:3 Forbidding to marry, [and commanding] to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

ME: Now, where did I teach not to marry, or command to abstain from meats?? which God has created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and KNOW THE TRUTH???

1Ti 4:4 For every creature of God [is] good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

1Ti 4:5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

ME: So Jack, it looks like you are teaching that more than I: You are saying that EVERY CREATURE OF GOD IS NOT GOOD

who are creatures of God?

ktisma
a thing founded, created thing

it is used here...

Jam 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (ktisma).

and here

Rev 5:13 And every creature (Ktisma) which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, [be] unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Rev 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

forbidding not to marry is also a spiritual meaning as in the days of Noah they were being given and taken in marriage

this is the spiritual marriage of Christ and his bride

I would say that this is also something you forbid or deny, by alluding that I could not be married to the WILL of God, the LAMB of God?

This message has been edited by Harpazo on May 4, 2010 7:50 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement