Return to Index  

ah

May 14 2010 at 8:02 PM

yvonne  (Login Harpazo)

Response to There are two types of questions

the fullness of God

when my spirit was taken to the other side to be made one with Christ, I was divided so that not all of me would leave here from the consciousness of the earth (body/mind)

my subconscious was made conscious in the wilderness and corrected here where consciousness had NEVER GONE BEFORE....here is the chastening/correction/tikkun that comes from above where my spirit and GODS SPIRIT where now joined as ONE

now the work from above was to correct the other parts of my consciousness, i.e. a new heaven (heart-motivation) and a new earth (conscious ability to FOCUS on what is real (good) and resist what is not real (evil)

my motivation was cleared up a lot quicker than my ability to FOCUS on what I truly INTEND, truly WILL with all my heart soul and strength

which would become my NEW MIND when finished....when I could TRUST what IS INVISIBLE To the five senses more than what is visible to them:

there are more that are with us than there are against us

and........HE IS GREATER THAT IS WITHIN US than he that is in the world

this ability to FOCUS on the truth under all seeming evidence, all doubt in the true reality which MOVES the manifestation instead of the other way around, comes at a great price to us; we have to trust against all appearances and perception of the carnal senses

in truth reality is invisible and moves the manifestation

manifestation does not move reality but instead, something can manifest now and be gone tomorrow or in five minutes from now

what to trust.........its not as easy as it sounds

and that is why the CHURCH is waiting for Jesus to come and take us out of this world.......but do they know what they are really waiting for?

do they understand that they have to WANT IT MORE THAN THEY WANT TO STAY IN THE WORLD???

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement