Return to Index
Wouldn't, won't, and doesn't???????
May 15 2010 at 2:00 PM
You Mislead and Misrepresent, Jack...
Then explain something coming out of nothing revy, but put your ordination hat on first.
"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS".
" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Respond to this message
- Bob on May 15, 2010, 3:49 PM
revy's beyond that
- Nucc on May 15, 2010, 3:59 PM
- Bob on May 15, 2010, 8:57 PM
- Nucc on May 16, 2010, 8:31 AM
I have worn a lot of hats in my life (edited)
- Bob on May 16, 2010, 10:37 AM
Something out of Nothing...?
- Pope Reverend I, BV on May 16, 2010, 1:16 AM
You obviously know different
- Nucc on May 16, 2010, 10:08 AM
Don't be silly, Nucc...
- Pope Reverend I, BV on May 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
That's a contradication revy
- Nucc on May 17, 2010, 11:24 AM
The Law of Non Contradiction
- Mondo on May 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
That's one man's opinion
- Nucc on May 17, 2010, 1:20 PM
No, it's not a contradiction, Nucc
- Pope Reverend I, BV on May 17, 2010, 10:10 PM
Find more forums on Religion and Philosophy
Create your own forum at Network54
Copyright © 1999-2014
. All rights reserved.