Return to Index  

As usual, you're full of crap gerardo so again..

May 17 2010 at 7:49 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to Let's look at you now Nucc....

.. I'll have to prove it to you just like I exposed your lying suggestion that I intentionally banned you from my forum last year which you still haven't apologized for.

First of all it was JB that started the ad homs here not me. I responded to a statement JB made with a question

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/message/1267871031/So+the+Bible+IS+a+code+is+it+JB-

My question was...And where in the Bible does it say, imply, or even suggest it's a code?

JB STARTED the ad homs saying my question was RUDE. So tell me gerardo, Where is the question RUDE? So again you lose the argument there.

As for Jack and I, I consider Jack my brother in Christ in spite of our sometimes strong differences. He's right on, on the ESSENTIAL parts of the Christian faith, our disagreements as far as theology goes are more on the NON-essential doctrines such as eternal security. As for the issue with Kristy and Jack, I suggested an honest discussion at the time before I was banned from Kristy's forum but unfortunately I believe Kristy and Jack were tasting defeat and Kristy banned me. It's all lost now because Kristy deleted everything that made her look bad but it's not lost before the eyes of God. I can't apologize to Kristy or Jack over the incident because I said nothing wrong. I took the punishment meted out to me before and then criticized a vague ruling that showed favoritism with questions exposing the vague ruling. It seems good questions aren't allowed. Kristy has to deal with what she did and was doing by her childish antics. However, I'm not sure what she's doing now, she's not my problem.

If anyone is bipolar gerardo, you can look in the mirror in see one. I have a church ministry, attend church, as the Bible teaches and have MANY Christian AND non-Christians friends. What about you gerardo? Where is YOUR real life Christian community?

g> no matter what you say.....just because you scream something loud enough....doesn't make it true.

N> If it's not true and you think you're a Christian, then why don't YOU show me what's not true? However, when you do gerardo, you should expect to answer good questions and not just use ad homs to cover up all you DON'T KNOW. If you wish to ignore me, then ignore me, I don't care. I just have to be Christlike and do and say the things Christ would do and say in the same situation and in the same Holy Spirit. Your problem is that you're pretending to be a godly person but your attempt is in vain because you reject and insult the very Christ you think you emulate. That's not an ad hom gerardo, that's just the facts.

g> but according to you....YOu are the only one who knows the truth and is a real christian on the forums.....a bit of a god complex imv.

N> Test me gerardo, as God's Word commands. If you can show that I'm doing anything different than Christ Himself would do in the same situation then show me, but AGAIN EXPECT to answer good questions. You see gerardo, that's the REAL REASON why you don't answer me, because I EXPOSE your REAL PRESENT POSITION before God and it bothers you deeply because it's TRUE.

g> so \carmine....pull out your name calling and personal rants that are expected here....again....you just cannot yell loudly enough...try as you will....

N> and so again you insult Christ......

Matt 12:34
34 "You brood of vipers, how can you, being evil, speak what is good? For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. (NAS)

Would you like to continue gerardo? I think you know FULL WELL WHERE you'll find yourself in the LIGHT of God's Word.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Respond to this message