Return to Index  

one or three persons..........SHOW ME in the Bible

May 18 2010 at 5:22 PM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to On BEING interpretation

God is THREE PERSONS????

show me where GOD the FATHER, or SON or HOLY SPIRIT is one person or three:

here is what my Bible says about God and persons:

Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God [is] God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which (((regardeth not persons))), nor taketh reward:

Pro 28:21 To have (((respect of persons [is] not good)))): for for a piece of bread [that] man will transgress.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, (((Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons)))):

Rom 2:11 For there is (((no respect of persons with God))))).

Eph 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; ((((neither is there respect of persons)))) with him.

Col 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is ((((no respect of persons)))).

Jam 2:1 My brethren, (((have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with respect of persons))).

Jam 2:9 But if ye have ((respect to persons)))), ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

1Pe 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who (((without respect of persons))) judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

2Pe 3:11 [Seeing] then [that] all these things shall be dissolved, what manner [of persons] ought ye to be in [all] holy conversation and godliness,

Jud 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], (((having men's persons in admiration))) because of advantage.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement