Return to Index  

Your full of crap Noob

May 23 2010 at 8:30 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to Look at the various threads.

I'm questioning her with questions to show her that her interpretation is incorrect. You know nothing about this sort of stuff because you exist according to worldly philosophies where you converse with other minds in the darkness to try to find light. The fact is it's just the blind leading the blind. When or if you come to the light then your thoughts would be from a different perspective but as of now your thoughts are just meaningless opinions.

What is wrong is the way you moderate that garbage forum you call Jibber Jabber that oppresses freedom of expression. You're enslaving minds of people as you sit on the seat of judgment according to what YOU think is right. Fact is you have NO CLUE as to what REALLY is RIGHT or REALLY is WRONG. You judge morality on the basis of numbers meaning if most agree with YOU then you must be right. That's not RIGHT Noob, that's pure moronic stupidity.

Yvonne thinks she's being a true Christian. So I question her, which is what REAL Christians SHOULD DO because there is many false Christians out there. When a REAL Christian can't answer questions asked then RED LIGHTS should go on in their mind to the point of questioning their own beliefs. You would know nothing about that. You just see what you see based on how you got sucked into the worldly philosophy you've embraced and the numbers that with you have embraced the SAME DECEPTIVE PHILOSOPHY of the WORLD.

Col 2:8
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. (NAS)

Prove me wrong......You won't be able to, because I didn't write that, it's God's Word.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Respond to this message   
Responses