Return to Index  

the second death rids us of hell, death and all wickedness

May 28 2010 at 7:39 PM

(Login Harpazo)

Response to The second death is a horrible thing

but yes, it is a horrible thing for the wicked spirit and the ego; the serpent and its seed

but it is wonderful for the soul and her new Man in Christ:

the second death doesn't hurt those who are in the first resurrection:

Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

who are those in the first resurrection?

those who experienced CHRIST RISEN in them:

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

going back a few verses to show that those who are dead and believe on him will LIVE, but those who are ALIVE (first resurrection) shall never die:

die when? In the second death when hell, death and wickedness is destroyed forever:

Jhn 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

Jhn 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jhn 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

and for the saved women/souls, they received their dead (spirits) raised to life again....

Hbr 11:35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:

....the others who were tortured are those spirits that died with CHRIST that they might obtain a better resurrection.....

the dead in Christ rise first....the spirit dies with Christ in the fire baptism

but the soul is redeemed by this act of the spirit that follows Jesus to the cross and dies with him

the eagles gather where the dead body lies:

Luk 1:68 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement