Return to Index  

a theist uses language that isn't scientific, but it does express reality

May 30 2010 at 10:16 AM

(Login Harpazo)
Sufi

Response to Can Theology Simply Ignore Atheists?

even if a theist doesn't understand God as much as he feels him, he does discuss the writings of those who have experienced him and come up with a language that tries to discuss another dimension besides the five senses;

its not so easy to discuss the cross with those who only understand reality from the five senses so a theist discusses the cross which he himself may not have experienced yet in a manner that makes no "sense" to the senses (of course not).

the cross for instance takes us outside the realm of the "senses" but it does take us to a HIGHER LEVEL than "the carnal mind, sensual mind" is able to perceive:

there is a scientific experiment called the 'Casimir affect" that describes the experience of the CROSS, at least it does for me and my own experience, and this truly will give a scientific mind a "concept' to look into:

but its not that easy to grasp conceptually because of the lack of sensual proof except through a lab experiment: HOW many people will be willing to do that?

here is Rabbi Leitman with the article on the Casimir affect:

I understood this immediately based on my experience of the cross which I wrote about somewhere below on this forum:

http://www.laitman.com/2010/04/casimir-effect-or-step-into-the-higher-dimension/

This message has been edited by Harpazo on May 30, 2010 10:25 AM
This message has been edited by Harpazo on May 30, 2010 10:20 AM
This message has been edited by Harpazo on May 30, 2010 10:20 AM

Respond to this message   
Responses