Return to Index  

Re: It didn't get to me so much as

June 1 2010 at 7:06 PM

(Login seekingsoftly)

Response to It didn't get to me so much as

honesty Mondo...after all these years....what was your expectation??

i have come to not want bannings because i feel it either creates many new problems for a forum or....the lingering bad feelings spill over onto other forums for years.....but you did what you had to do and it certain was not a wrong choice imv...

i honestly however...did not know this was your forum??...I thought it was truthseekers and you were helping him moderate it.....oh well...not important really.

oh well......i wouldn't sweat it.....for me...i am truly trying to make myself ignore the sumb stuff....sometimes i admittedly 'tussle' as you called it...for my own entertainment.....which admitted is not a good thing to do....

but....ignoring certain people and their relentless stupid, childish, radeschool taunts....isn't hard....in fact....i would think myself very lame if i let those kind of 'zipper' type lol,...comments upset????...me. haha

and...why they think attacks on Mr. Armstrong somehow diss me...is hard to understand.
I truly never speak of Mr. Armstron in my beliefs....i have always taken back anything i have found to scripture study...and with prayer....i find it holds up to scrutinty of the word....then i believe it....i am not sure of alot of the teachings of the CoG....but anyhow.....it is the teachings i follow ...if they i find hold up to the bible.....i never just read and say...YA!....i like that!....hardly.

so...i digress....but again....i perhaps contributed to Jack mouthing off at YOU...and i am honestly sorry if that is the case....i was as your said 'tussling' with him....and shouldn't have.

i won't make the same mistake with Judas Jay and Carmine.

g

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement