questionJune 3 2010 at 4:06 PM
|lox (no login)|
Why does the soul have to be saved before the ego is destroyed? Why can't the ego be destroyed regardless?
My answer is that it wont survive: the soul!
Can you add to that?
- No I can't - Nucc on Jun 3, 2010, 7:35 PM
- if the ego is the vessel of vanity - yvonne on Jun 3, 2010, 7:53 PM
- These are all just metaphors - Mondo on Jun 3, 2010, 10:18 PM
- question - Striver on Jun 3, 2010, 10:56 PM
- Really? - Mondo on Jun 3, 2010, 11:29 PM
- You've made some assumptions there - Phred on Jun 4, 2010, 2:17 PM
- Hmmm - Nucc on Jun 4, 2010, 2:44 PM