Return to Index  

if the ego is the vessel of vanity

June 3 2010 at 7:53 PM

(Login Harpazo)
Sufi

Response to question

then the soul or body GOD is preparing for himself is the vessel of honour, for it is written that God made out of ONE LUMP (person) two vessels

and I discern these to be the ego and soul: One is for destruction and one is for becoming the "BODY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST" his Church:

Psa 144:4 Man is like to vanity: his days [are] as a shadow that passeth away.

Ecc 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all [is] vanity.

Isa 40:17 All nations before him [are] as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Isa 40:23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

Jer 10:14 Every man is brutish in [his] knowledge: every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image [is] falsehood, and [there is] no breath in them.

Jer 10:15 They [are] vanity, [and] the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

ME: So thats the end result of the first vessel, the ego or vessel of vanity:

but the soul or Israel is what GOD FORMS out of the first vessel to make the second one in us.....look....

Jer 10:16 The portion of Jacob [is] not like them: for he [is] the former of all [things]; and Israel [is] the rod of his inheritance: The LORD of hosts [is] his name.

Rom 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,

Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Rom 8:23 And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

Rom 8:24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Rom 8:25 But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

in the NEW Testament the word gentile or nations means animal soul or the vessel of vanity, while Israel is the soul or vessel made for honor:

Rom 9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of ((((the same lump)))) to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

1Th 4:4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;

2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work.

1Pe 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

Eph 4:17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

Eph 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

now the word dishonour used for that vessel, is used here as well as other verses...

Jhn 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

dishonour - atimazo - insult, treat with contempt, suffer shame, despise:

our soul is saved by the "NEW SPIRIT" within us, that BINDS to CHRIST in us, while the ego can NOT KNOW OR BIND TO CHRIST.....

hence it can speak of him but NEVER KNOW HIM

when the person or LUMP speaks of believing in Jesus, it isn't the ego that makes this confession, but the beginning of the soul, hence God authors our faith in the soul and not the ego

the ego is enmity with God and can NOT RECEIVE The things of God, so it can't be saved

if all that a person/LUMP has is an ego then he can NOT RECEIVE Jesus Christ

only the soul is able to recognize the CHRIST and believe in him and this is why GOD IS ABLE TO SAVE THE SOUL even as he destroys the ego at due time:

and after that, God finishes off the egos master, the serpent or devil, the crooked "WILL" that makes the seed of the serpent or ego:

did I answer that?

if not....let me know

This message has been edited by Harpazo on Jun 3, 2010 7:54 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses