Return to Index  

More exposing of the atheist from another stupid unversity student and professor

June 4 2010 at 10:00 AM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Carl Sagan was one of the worlds most famous atheists. He summed up atheism when he declared: The Cosmos is all that is or ever was or ever will be. An atheist is one who plainly states that God does not exist.

However, it is much easier for someone to call himself an atheist than it
is for him to defend his position. In order to know that there is no God,a person would have to know every single fact in the Universe, because
the one fact that he did not know might be the fact that God exists.
For instance, if a person had a unique, blue-striped shirt, he could not prove that no other shirt in the world was like it unless he had seen every other shirt in the world. The atheist cannot prove that God does not exist, because he cannot possibly know every other fact there is to know, any more than a man with a blue-striped shirt can see every other shirt that exists.

The OBJECTIVE TRUTH of the matter is that most atheists do not deal with facts at all. They are so set against the idea of God that they dismiss or ignore the evidence that proves His existence. I read that Isaac Asimov, another famous atheist, once said: Emotionally, I am an atheist. I dont have the evidence to prove that God doesnt exist, but I so strongly suspect he doesnt that Idont want to waste my time. Atheism does not answer the evidence for Gods existence, and cannot offer a reasonable alternative for belief in Him.

http://thinkexist.com/quotes/like/i_am_an_atheist-out_and_out-it_took_me_a_long/334134/

Such stupidity from a person who attended Columbia University to state that emotions make him an atheist....It only proves his atheisam was not from intelligence because he sure had none.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Respond to this message   
Responses