Return to Index  

He's already been produced Striver

June 4 2010 at 12:57 PM
Nucc  (Login Forerunner)

Response to Nucc

His name is Jesus Christ. You quoted verses about Him but since you don't know Him as I do, you wouldn't be able to grasp what I know.

Here is the verse you quoted but only when properly used within the context which it is quoted can it be PRPOERLY understood. I know you won't be able go beyond limited capabilities to grasp what the Bible context shows, so I'll have to explain it to you.

Phil 2:1-11
1 If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion,
2 then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves.
4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.
5 Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,

7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-- even death on a cross!
9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. (NIV)

The first FOUR verses give an idea of what happened when God the Son became man the next six what DID HAPPEN.

Christ,... shown to be God BY NATURE in (vs 6) did not insist in Himself being worshipped as God. Instead (vs7) He surrendered that insistance and MADE HIMSEL NOTHING taking on the NATURE OF A SERVANT made in the likeness of a human. In the first FOUR verses we can see what Christ actually did, in that WHILE God the Son COULD HAVE COME and INSISTED ON BEING WORSHIPPED AS GOD, He didn't even though He was in His PERFECT RIGHT TO INSIST ON BEING WORSHIPPED AS GOD. Instead God took on flesh and became man and so TRUE Christians see Christ as the MAN who is GOD or the GODMAN.

Now Striver if you can disprove this HISTORICAL FACT with substantiated FACTUAL evidence from the time these events happened, then by all means attempt to do so but as I ALREADY MAQDE YOU AWARE OF Striver...you already know I know you know nothing. All you can do is give an opinion about the FACT, you can't change nor disprove the FACT. Your blunder in life happened when you thought your university education somehow convinced you you were smart but the FACT is you're really not smart at all where it is important to be smart. You need to KNOW God personally to grasp THAT INTELLIGENCE. I have it, YOU DON'T.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement