Return to Index  

Ice

June 12 2010 at 6:36 AM

yvonne  (Login Harpazo)

Response to circular reasoning

no silly; God created period so he could become "Man" a being in his image and likeness on earth as in heaven:

Being spirit he can't be seen by all creatures but within them he can touch them on other levels besides spirit:

example,

If I loved a certain species of animal so much (not that I could create one but loving them is a good enough example); but I loved them so much that I wanted to not only watch them, but actually HANG with them, love them not only from afar but NEAR close and personal....I would prepare a body out of their species to become one with them: It sounds sick from a 'creation' point of view but God being the creator must just really love his creation....something that is able to KNOW HIM under the right circumstances.

what are these circumstances? They reach the level where they can "feel" my INTENT towards them.

thats all it really is: God wants to LIVE IN HIS CREATION so they can KNOW HIM and feel HIM and his intent towards them:

doesn't that kinda sound nice to you?

Mary is the name of that point in the heart that is able to receive God's spiritual seed so he can become "MAN" (the image and likeness of himself in a FORM that can be seen).

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement