Return to Index  

This is beautiful!

June 12 2010 at 5:31 PM
lox  (no login)

Response to I wanted to encourage people to get involved

There is numerous experiences,MANY that the Lord has let me have with Him and His creation.
The Words of the Lord to me and family is this: I SHALL SUPPLY ALL* YOUR NEEDS...EVEN YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS"

Years ago having nothing but one very nice truck the Lord asked me after He had placed the desire in my

heart to give my truck to a man i did not know.[the way he asked me is: what is the Lord telling you do

do? I saw the desire in my heart] This was not trick! His family were without any wheels and needed to go

to Mexico. I obeyed but let me tell you folks, my heart was overfilled with joy. I gave him tools and

extra tires to help himself on a long trip. I never saw this man or his family again. What i did notice

while doing this was those who were watching this play out. They were in tears and i was so full of joy.

The power of God was so amazing. But this was not the first time and believe me this was the trying of

the Faith of God in me, to see how i would do.

For you see, years ago headed from lower Texas to Tennessee, i was traveling in a brand new truck, wife

and child, with shepard in the back. We arrived in Memphis without money for gas or food and the baby of

a few days old was crying. What i did was walk into a pawn shop and pawned my wedding band. I did not

get much but enough for baby food and gas and feed the animal. I knew we did not have enough to make it

to the place we were headed. What was i to do? I was not nervous but was looking toward the Lord for an

answer. Tank was getting low again and it was on a Wednesday about 6 in the evening and my wife turned

the radio on and the first words that came out of the speaker were: "IN ALL THINGS PRAISE GOD!" I looked

at my wife and said, lets praise the Lord. It was not but a few minutes that the Lord says to me: in the

next town, stop in one of those churches of men. We pulled off the road and headed to the one lead to.

Parked and headed in with wife and child. Sat in the back and the minister of that place said once we sat down: "that

family has a need." Lets raise an offering for them. I was in tears and am now writing this. For you see,

this God is amazing and just brings me to tears with how he does things. The man said, we have never

raised so much in the morning service. They took us to their place and fed us. Fed the doggy to...

We were sent to our destiny and we prayed together with them and to this day i don't recall where this

place is but im certain God blessed them.

You folks can discuss and try to maginalize it with your head knowledge but while you do, im walking with

a REAL God and FATHER WHO CARES FOR YOU. My sister is Zafana and the words that she and JB post are for

your soul, not for that old mind. I pray you recieve them and that they penetrate your soul, which needs

God residence in the way God wants. Its time...

Respond to this message   
Responses