Return to Index  

I think your lack of doubt has tripped you up, you are so confident.

July 12 2010 at 7:31 AM
Arthur Dent  (no login)

Response to you COULD NOT BE more wrong!

But where's your rosary? where is your deference to the pope interpreting the bible better than you?

Oh! you arent a catholic?

You arent a Christian according to a million christians.

Where is your realisation that god was just a man, he couldnt be divine.

You arent a Christian according to us atheists.

Jesus was not a god. that is an article of faith to me. Therefore you cant be my sort of christian.

I obviously arent your sort of Christian either. Its obvious that there are all sorts, depending on which bits we take to be analogies and parables.

Can a christian believe the world is hundreds of millions of years old? Depends on which christian you talk to.

Am I surprised? No. I'll talk to someone else and be a christian with them, its alright.
We all read different things in to the bible, and I'm not so arrogant as to think that I have a monopoly on the truth.

I am not a christian as far as your particular beliefs go, and I dont think there is any room in your philosophy to realise that you could be wrong.

Why? You have no way of proving your ideas. The pope thinks he talks to god directly like lox does.

everyone claims to be a true christian, every accuses others of not being, many people joke about it (Christian TM)

No one knows how to prove who is and isnt, not to other peoples satisfaction anyway. That has always happened and always will.

fortunately we dont care, do we?

Love you too John.

Respond to this message   
Responses