I have a good example.July 31 2010 at 3:29 PM
JVH say (Login JVH)
Response to I have a good example.
The logician: 'here are the demonstrable facts, what conclusion can we draw from them?'
The believer: 'here is the conclusion, what alleged facts can we conjure to justify it?'
... abductive, inductive, deductive
are the 3 basic modes of reasoning and
when we fail to discern between them
we are destined to act accordingly ...
... after all, inference demands explicit entails implicit
so, iff what is explicitly posed is true, then what it
necessarily infers or implies must logically be true
as well - if not, then it is incontrovertibly axiomatic
there is something amiss with the explicitly posed ...
... the excruciating irony of incomprehensibility
& self-refutation thus; those oblivious of it become
indispensably the experts in applying it, effectually
revealing the exact opposite of apparent intent
thereby granting the courtesy of instant clarification.
Mice In A Maze-Going In Circles
It is as it is - It goes as it goes
If it doesn't go, that's how it goes
If it isn't, then that's how it is
New!! Improved!! Now With T-Formula!!
I like hu-mans. Really
They do funnee stuffs
They seems to live with the
impression that they is some
sorts of omniscient - you can
then always depend on them
to tells you exactly what your
thoughts and feelings is.
There is forgiveness. Unfortunately, forgiveness doesn't mean a thing
..... when not applied that is. Therefore, it is I who forgive, publically
those who either dare or will not - for, as it seems, they are not ready
yet, to do so by themselves; out of themselves. I hereby thus, plow
the road; leading the way, for those eager to walk that walk as well.
JVH, July 20, 2010, 2:22
|This message has been edited by JVH on Aug 1, 2010 7:55 AM|
- Sorry... I thought that was funny, though. :) - noob on Aug 1, 2010, 3:32 PM
- What you described - JVH say on Aug 1, 2010, 4:03 PM
- Depends. - noob on Aug 1, 2010, 11:34 PM
- foretell - JVH say on Aug 2, 2010, 3:16 AM
- Actually, I did. - noob on Aug 2, 2010, 10:24 AM
- Premonition equals prophesy? - JVH say on Aug 2, 2010, 1:04 PM
- It certainly seems part of the equation. - noob on Aug 2, 2010, 1:50 PM
- I agree with you - Vince on Aug 2, 2010, 2:51 PM
- That's a good point. And I love your story. - noob on Aug 2, 2010, 5:18 PM
- Just a guess... - Pope Reverend I, BV on Aug 2, 2010, 5:37 PM
- Thaz the guy - Vince on Aug 2, 2010, 10:43 PM
- My mom loved that guy - Mondo on Aug 2, 2010, 10:51 PM
- Thanks Mondo - Vince on Aug 2, 2010, 11:39 PM
- I like that one Vince! - Mondo on Aug 2, 2010, 11:43 PM
- Yes I remember that one very well! - Vince on Aug 3, 2010, 12:55 AM
- She's not "under a desk", Vince... - Pope Reverend I, BV on Aug 3, 2010, 5:52 AM
- I think that was the album - Mondo on Aug 3, 2010, 11:38 AM
- And, it's not so much... - Pope Reverend I, BV on Aug 3, 2010, 1:29 PM
- Re: I agree with you - Seoc Colla on Aug 2, 2010, 6:04 PM
- It certainly seems part of the equation. - JVH say on Aug 3, 2010, 7:55 AM
- Premonition versus prophecy - Mondo on Aug 2, 2010, 10:48 PM