Return to Index  

Interesting thought

August 3 2010 at 7:17 AM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Owner

Response to Re: Not really

Kind of mind-bending as well.

If that's what it is ... why wouldn't people, looking into the future, see the great positive and happy events about as equally? Say, someone "prophesying" to Bill Gates back in 1980 that he would one day be the richest man in the world ...

That some barren woman would have the baby she was craving ... and even 2 or 3 ... which later artificial conception would warrant.

It's like these prophecies and premonitions are always full of dreadful things.

It would appear that events occur as they unfold ... left to themselves like the rocks in a kaleidoscope and to us as human beings, to do as we will and to make our own destiny ...but the BAD STUFF which comes through premonition or prophecy ... is another "force" getting into the works to alter something to assure catastrophe.

Now, if I got a dream 2 weeks in advance, indicating that my idol was going to die in a plane crash, it means one of two things to me ...

1) His death was already plotted by shear destiny. That would mean we really have NO CHOICE in life to alter our own destiny and fate alone, rules. That option seems false to me because we DO change our course by putting in our own efforts.

2) His death was deliberately planned by an unknown force for some reason not known to most of us. Otherwise, people are in control of their own destiny. For some reason, this force thought it "good" to give us a preview of the event in dreams or premonitions.

So DO certain people have a psychic ability see into the future and do they see both good events and disastrous events ... but keep quiet about the good ones .... or is there some 'force intervention' in the random unfolding of events ... to create only bad events?

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement