Return to Index  

no offense, but this is an ignorant statement

August 16 2010 at 10:14 AM

(Login Harpazo)
Sufi

Response to Then it wouldn't be religion.

Aurthur said

But I agree with you. I wish religion would start to act more like science. That would ensure the speedy demise of religion.

You can reinterpret superstitions only so much before nothing is left.

ME: when religion reveals God it will actually REVEAL the absolute scientific reality without which you will never UNDERSTAND true science at all.

nature is a shadow of the spirit; it reveals HOW GOD WORKS in every single act that it performs:

understanding Nature is to KNOW God;

you act like you UNDERSTAND everything about nature and it is a little sad to me to hear all this puffed up thinking of atheism that hasn't DISPROVEN God nor PROVED the ultimate reality of nature which is the same thing.

the more atheism (which has its place in the scheeme of reality) reveals the truth of science, the more we will UNDERSTAND God

but, the bottom line is this......and you can believe me or not, makes no difference to my reality, GOD REVEALS HIMSELF IN MAN, hence the FINAL knowledge of nature is revealed WITHIN US to explain EVERYTHING

and in this we will understand WHY we are here and where we came from and where we are going

only IN Man is NATURE completely revealed scientifically speaking and in this, GOD IS REVEALED as the CREATOR behind all of it, nature and Man:

Respond to this message   
Responses