Return to Index
I believe that story is a parable and not literal.
September 9 2010 at 4:42 PM
A question for the forum that a salvation salesman couldn't answer.
So I find it a bit silly to argue about drawing literal conclusions from it.
In other words, the question is rather pointless because it is formed from a flawed assumption.
Since you asked...
Respond to this message
Isn't the bible supposed to be literally true?
- JVH say on Sep 9, 2010, 6:48 PM
That depends on one's beliefs.
- noob on Sep 9, 2010, 8:02 PM
- JVH say on Sep 9, 2010, 8:28 PM
- noob on Sep 9, 2010, 8:37 PM
- JVH say on Sep 9, 2010, 8:53 PM
That's a tough question, or an easy question... Depending.
- noob on Sep 9, 2010, 9:57 PM
I find it easy
- Mondo on Sep 10, 2010, 12:58 PM
- noob on Sep 10, 2010, 7:43 PM
- JVH say on Sep 11, 2010, 11:32 PM
- noob on Sep 11, 2010, 11:47 PM
- JVH say on Sep 12, 2010, 12:09 AM
It may same easy
- JVH say on Sep 11, 2010, 11:33 PM