Return to Index  

I had a sciatic attack

October 19 2010 at 8:03 PM

Vince  (Login MoxiFox)
Von Klumpen

Response to Thanks Mondo

Back about 2005. I was cleaning out this tenant space, was leaning over, carrying a box and backed into the corner of a table. Just rammed my left butt into the sharp corner. It hurt bad but I forgot about it. Several days later my left foot felt like I had a wadded sock under my foot -very uncomfortable- and that night the spasms started. I was crippled for about 2 weeks I guess, in acute continual pain ... unable to walk erect.

I tried various alleviatiors and nothing worked. Finally, I read that oil of eucalyptus is a paralyzing drug ... very good for stopping spasms. Since Raleigh's white salve HAS oil of eucalyptus in it ... and we had some, I gave that a try. It worked wonders. I was mostly out of the worst woods in 2 weeks. After that, I "lost my leg" a couple of times and fell over but otherwise, I've never had the extreme attacks anymore. I still get mini-bouts of spasming but they're always eliminated with some stretching or exercise.

Raleigh's white salve can be ordered over the phone. I grew up with the stuff when I was a kid.

http://herbalsunlimited.com/rawleigh_medicated_ointment.htm

-Vince

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement