Praise the Lord!October 27 2010 at 7:13 AM
|lox (no login)|
Response to There are some sinister people here....
sin·is·ter /snstr/ Show Spelled
[sin-uh-ster] Show IPA
1. threatening or portending evil, harm, or trouble; ominous: a sinister remark.
2. bad, evil, base, or wicked; fell: his sinister purposes.
3. unfortunate; disastrous; unfavorable: a sinister accident.
4. of or on the left side; left.
5. Heraldry . noting the side of an escutcheon or achievement of arms that is to the left of the bearer ( opposed to dexter).
Where does it hurt friend?
I have no clue who you are!