Return to Index  

Tim

November 7 2010 at 9:23 PM
Striver  (no login)

Response to So no one will challenge this post?.. Bunch of wimps....

Unless you were there in person and heard these ancient people say these things you incessantly post, you cannot be sure the people really existed, or, if they did, they said what is attributed to them. In any court of law the scripture you offer as peoof would be dismissed as hearsay, facts not in evidence. You and your attorney would be either severely reprimanded by the Judge for wasting the court's time with such a frivolous case, or found in contempt of court and heavily fined. I was a dtate policeman for 27 years and have been to court many, many times.

The only way you could possibly have been present when these things were said is if you believe in reincarnation. Then you could have been there. But since we can't remember our previous incarnations, you can't even offer that in evidence.

All you have is a book which is nothing more than a collections of plagiarised excerpts from the Holy Books of pre-existing religions. And don't waste yopur time telling me that isn't true. Most of the posters on this forum have done their homework and know what I say is true.

You are in the same bs religious trap I was in for the first twenty years of my life. People like my parents told me the Bible was the word of God. They were told this by their parents, who in turn were told by their parents all the way back to the scriptures being compiled into the Bible. You have decided to accept the Bible as God's inerrantly inspired word. We have not. Using scripture as proof of anything is a waste of time with us. You see, I and others on this board know the Hebrews LIED regarding Moses going up the mountain to get the commandment. This is a plagiarised version of Zoroaster going up a mountain to receive the Zend-Avesta fro the Lord. I know the Hebrewa lied about the Exodus. The exploits of Moses are identical to those of Bacchus. Would you like me to post them? The Hebrews needed a history for themselves so they plagiarised scripture of several religions, substituting Hebrew names for the original. So don't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining.

Is there a Cause of all that is? Sure there is, there has to be. Is that Cause in the form of the psychotic God created by ignorant theologians? Hell no!!

Also, like it or not, the New Testament is a carbon copy of the immaculate conception of Crishna, his birth to a virgin, his curing a leper....the crucifixion, resurrection and ascension....the whole bit. So you are in the very ancient New Testament practicing that Satanic Eastern stuff. Don't bother telling me Satan created the Crishna thing. I ain't goin for it. I know better.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement