Return to Index  

Re: Jesus said; "the are some standing here who will still be alive to see TV"

November 8 2010 at 11:18 PM

(Login Provoker42)
Sufi

Response to Re: Jesus said; "the are some standing here who will still be alive to see TV"

John8:51
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

[b]Never say never because all men continued to see death.[b/]

I know you think the dead are dead TS, but this is what Jesus said;
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

[b]The dead refered to here is the dead nation of Israel which will be resurrected when the land defined in the gospel is taken. It must be resurrected if God's everlasting, unconditional gospel promise to Abraham that a great nation will have everlasting possession of it, is to be fulfilled.
There will be a battle for the land(Armageddon), in which the "body of christ(those who share Abraham's belief in the gospel)" will shed it's blood for the remission of dead Israel's sins. The sin of division which caused Israel's fall into non-existence.
When the final trump sounds, indicating that the battle has been won and the land taken, all those who are Israel-in-spirit(spiritual Israel), will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, into literal Israel, resurrected from the dead, to repentance, forgiveness, everlasting possession of the land of the gospel, and will then go on to bless all nations with peace on earth, good will toward men. That will be the fulfillment of all of God's promises.
You cannot simply use single words and single verses to make doctrines which divide the church. The words of scripture can only be understood in the context of the gospel story which runs with continuity from Abraham(the first to hear the gospel) to the end of the apostolic age.

Pretend that I'm an angel, and think about what I say, because I'm telling you the story which runs through the bible.[b/]

"I don't speak for God, but somebody has to speak for the bible story."

Respond to this message   
Responses