Return to Index  

Vegetarians in the Bible from Noah to Jesus in the future. Amazing short study for YOU!

December 9 2010 at 3:10 AM
Tim  (no login)

Before Noah's Ark all humans were vegetarians. There is no mention of humans eating animals until after Noah's Ark landed, and there was no fear between mankind and animals. Then when Noah's Ark landed, God declares this; Genesis9:2

Genesis9:2
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

But today vegetarians and those who refuse to get married are seduced by doctrines of the devils as in 1 Timothy 4:1;

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats,

Then after Jesus returns as King or kings and Lord of lords this happens; Isaiah 11.6

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Did you know that?
Today people thing "Why would a lion or wolf fallow Noah into a big wooden boat?".... There was no dear between man and animal. That fear was not placed by God until after Noah's Ark landed. Then the fear is placed and the eating of meat flesh by man and animal.

What think ye? happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Responses