Return to Index  

Beck's ratings are down by a full One third....

February 3 2011 at 12:35 PM
Super  (no login)

Response to Beck Fuels End-Times Hysteria Over Egypt

I saw an excerpt from Beck's rant... Highlighting countries on his little map that he felt would follow after Tunisia and Egypt... By the time he was done he had Northern Africa, most of the Middle East, and even European countries highlighted. (Highlighted in that Blood Red color of course).

At any rate, what an absolute load of bull in Becks interpretation by the rising up of the people of Egypt who want a more Democratic, representative type of government and fair elections, as a negative thing.

I used to say that Beck was a guy who had a few golden nuggets of truth, mixed in with a whole truckload of crap. Most Beck Watchers took the nuggets and all the crap as truth, but the tide seems to be turning. people are finally wising up.

His ratings have dropped by a full one-third. I noticed upon my arrival home from Afghansitan that Keith Olbermann is no longer on the air. Well, on the other side of the fence, maybe Beck is the next one that will go. But you know what, leave him on the air: the longer he is around, the more he will sink himself anyway.

At least one third of his watchers realized he was full of sh1t, that is a big drop rate for hardcore Republicans! They usually stubbornly follow their leaders/personalities, etc right into the ground (Like Bush Jr).

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement