Return to Index  

Re: I challenge u

February 4 2011 at 9:57 PM
Iceman  (no login)

Response to i challange u

Obviously your beliefs came from somewhere. They weren't just absorbed through osmosis. You also keep quoteing the Bible scriptures so obviously you do study religion. At least the Bible. You've based your beliefs upon a God and Christianity and affirm that as the true faith. And so it is to you.

Why critisize those who question? Why critisize the curosity of others? Why critisize anyone for the desire to learn about any of the great traditions, and the meaning they convey to others. What is wrong in understanding the joy and comfort they provide.

Yes! Mondo has a open mind and a mind that seeks knowledge not from a single source. He seems not to be grounded in belief other than being in spiritual comfort, and enjoining the world in a beneficial manner. He does that just as I do - in learning from experience and others.

There is nothing in writing about my beliefs other than what a few european translators have taken the time to try to interpret. Sadly they label most of it myth. An example of ethnocentricity spouted by religious dogma.

And why do you assume you are more spiritual, or have more knowlege about life and the message than others? Your challenge is in itself a contridiction of the message.

Disagreement is natural - that doesn't mean anyone is right. It's the resistance to ideas that is the failure.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Religion and PhilosophyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement